Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 27:52 in English Standard Version
"The tombs also were opened. And many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised,"
- Da 7:18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, forever and ever.’
- Da 7:22 until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom.
- Joh 11:11 After saying these things, he said to them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I go to awaken him.”
- Ac 7:60 And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
- Ac 13:36 For David, after he had served the purpose of God in his own generation, fell asleep and was laid with his fathers and saw corruption,
- 1Co 15:6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.
- 1Co 15:18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished.
- 1Co 15:20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
- 1Th 4:13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope.
- 2Pe 3:4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”