Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 27:32 in English Standard Version
"As they went out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name. They compelled this man to carry his cross."
- Nu 15:35 And the Lord said to Moses, “The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.”
- Mt 21:39 And they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
- Mr 15:21 And they compelled a passerby, Simon of Cyrene, who was coming in from the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to carry his cross.
- Lu 23:26 And as they led him away, they seized one Simon of Cyrene, who was coming in from the country, and laid on him the cross, to carry it behind Jesus.
- Joh 19:17 and he went out, bearing his own cross, to the place called The Place of a Skull, which in Aramaic is called Golgotha.
- Heb 13:12 So Jesus also suffered outside the gate in order to sanctify the people through his own blood.