Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 27:24 in English Standard Version
"So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this man’s blood; see to it yourselves.”"
- De 21:6 And all the elders of that city nearest to the slain man shall wash their hands over the heifer whose neck was broken in the valley,
- Ps 26:6 I wash my hands in innocence and go around your altar, O Lord,
- Ps 73:13 All in vain have I kept my heart clean and washed my hands in innocence.
- Mt 26:5 But they said, “Not during the feast, lest there be an uproar among the people.”
- Mt 27:4 saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.” They said, “What is that to us? See to it yourself.”
- Mt 27:19 Besides, while he was sitting on the judgment seat, his wife sent word to him, “Have nothing to do with that righteous man, for I have suffered much because of him today in a dream.”