Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 27:2 in English Standard Version
"And they bound him and led him away and delivered him over to Pilate the governor."
- Mt 20:19 and deliver him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified, and he will be raised on the third day.”
- Lu 3:1 In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of the region of Ituraea and Trachonitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene,
- Lu 13:1 There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
- Lu 23:1 Then the whole company of them arose and brought him before Pilate.
- Joh 18:28 Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the governor’s headquarters. It was early morning. They themselves did not enter the governor’s headquarters, so that they would not be defiled, but could eat the Passover.
- Ac 3:13 The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus, whom you delivered over and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.
- Ac 4:27 for truly in this city there were gathered together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel,
- 1Ti 6:13 I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession,