Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 27:11 in English Standard Version
"Now Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, “Are you the King of the Jews?” Jesus said, “You have said so.”"
- Mt 2:2 saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”
- Mt 27:29 and twisting together a crown of thorns, they put it on his head and put a reed in his right hand. And kneeling before him, they mocked him, saying, “Hail, King of the Jews!”
- Mt 27:37 And over his head they put the charge against him, which read, “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.”
- Mt 27:42 “He saved others; he cannot save himself. He is the King of Israel; let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him.
- Mr 15:2 And Pilate asked him, “Are you the King of the Jews?” And he answered him, “You have said so.”
- Lu 22:70 So they all said, “Are you the Son of God, then?” And he said to them, “You say that I am.”
- Lu 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, “We found this man misleading our nation and forbidding us to give tribute to Caesar, and saying that he himself is Christ, a king.”
- Joh 18:29 So Pilate went outside to them and said, “What accusation do you bring against this man?”
- Joh 18:39 But you have a custom that I should release one man for you at the Passover. So do you want me to release to you the King of the Jews?”
- Joh 19:3 They came up to him, saying, “Hail, King of the Jews!” and struck him with their hands.
- 1Ti 6:13 I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession,