Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 26:18 in English Standard Version
"He said, “Go into the city to a certain man and say to him, ‘The Teacher says, My time is at hand. I will keep the Passover at your house with my disciples.’”"
- Mt 26:45 Then he came to the disciples and said to them, “Sleep and take your rest later on. See, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
- Joh 7:6 Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come, but your time is always here.
- Joh 7:8 You go up to the feast. I am not going up to this feast, for my time has not yet fully come.”
- Joh 7:30 So they were seeking to arrest him, but no one laid a hand on him, because his hour had not yet come.
- Joh 8:20 These words he spoke in the treasury, as he taught in the temple; but no one arrested him, because his hour had not yet come.
- Joh 11:28 When she had said this, she went and called her sister Mary, saying in private, “The Teacher is here and is calling for you.”
- Joh 13:1 Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.
- Joh 17:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you,