Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 26:14 in English Standard Version
"Then one of the twelve, whose name was Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests"
- Mt 10:4 Simon the Zealot, and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.
- Mt 27:3 Then when Judas, his betrayer, saw that Jesus was condemned, he changed his mind and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders,
- Mr 14:10 Then Judas Iscariot, who was one of the twelve, went to the chief priests in order to betray him to them.
- Lu 22:3 Then Satan entered into Judas called Iscariot, who was of the number of the twelve.
- Joh 6:71 He spoke of Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve, was going to betray him.
- Joh 12:4 But Judas Iscariot, one of his disciples (he who was about to betray him), said,
- Joh 13:2 During supper, when the devil had already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him,
- Joh 13:27 Then after he had taken the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “What you are going to do, do quickly.”
- Joh 13:30 So, after receiving the morsel of bread, he immediately went out. And it was night.
- Ac 1:16 “Brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke beforehand by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus.