Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 24:7 in English Standard Version
"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places."
- 2Ch 15:6 They were broken in pieces. Nation was crushed by nation and city by city, for God troubled them with every sort of distress.
- Isa 19:2 And I will stir up Egyptians against Egyptians, and they will fight, each against another and each against his neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom;
- Ac 11:28 And one of them named Agabus stood up and foretold by the Spirit that there would be a great famine over all the world (this took place in the days of Claudius).
- Re 6:4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Re 6:8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.
- Re 6:12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,