Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 24:45 in English Standard Version
"“Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time?"
- Mt 7:24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
- Mt 10:16 “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.
- Mt 25:2 Five of them were foolish, and five were wise.
- Mt 25:21 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’
- 1Co 4:2 Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful.
- Heb 3:5 Now Moses was faithful in all God’s house as a servant, to testify to the things that were to be spoken later,