Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 24:35 in English Standard Version
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away."
- Ps 102:26 They will perish, but you will remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away,
- Ps 119:89 Lamedh: Forever, O Lord, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens.
- Isa 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.
- Isa 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look at the earth beneath; for the heavens vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment, and they who dwell in it will die in like manner; but my salvation will be forever, and my righteousness will never be dismayed.
- Mt 5:18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
- Heb 12:27 This phrase, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of things that are shaken—that is, things that have been made—in order that the things that cannot be shaken may remain.
- 1Pe 1:23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;
- 1Pe 1:25 but the word of the Lord remains forever.” And this word is the good news that was preached to you.
- 2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.