Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 24:31 in English Standard Version
"And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
- De 4:32 “For ask now of the days that are past, which were before you, since the day that God created man on the earth, and ask from one end of heaven to the other, whether such a great thing as this has ever happened or was ever heard of.
- De 30:4 If your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of heaven, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there he will take you.
- Da 7:2 Daniel declared, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea.
- Zec 2:6 Up! Up! Flee from the land of the north, declares the Lord. For I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heavens, declares the Lord.
- Mt 13:41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,
- Mt 23:37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!
- Mt 24:22 And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
- Mt 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
- 1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.
- 1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
- 2Th 2:1 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers,
- Re 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree.