Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 24:3 in English Standard Version
"As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”"
- Mt 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels.
- Mt 21:1 Now when they drew near to Jerusalem and came to Bethphage, to the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples,
- Mt 24:27 For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
- Mt 24:37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
- Mt 24:39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
- Mr 4:34 He did not speak to them without a parable, but privately to his own disciples he explained everything.
- Ac 1:6 So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”
- 1Th 2:19 For what is our hope or joy or crown of boasting before our Lord Jesus at his coming? Is it not you?