Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 24:29 in English Standard Version
"“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."
- Isa 13:10 For the stars of the heavens and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be dark at its rising, and the moon will not shed its light.
- Isa 14:12 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!
- Isa 24:23 Then the moon will be confounded and the sun ashamed, for the Lord of hosts reigns on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and his glory will be before his elders.
- Isa 34:4 All the host of heaven shall rot away, and the skies roll up like a scroll. All their host shall fall, as leaves fall from the vine, like leaves falling from the fig tree.
- Eze 32:7 When I blot you out, I will cover the heavens and make their stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give its light.
- Joe 2:10 The earth quakes before them; the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.
- Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.
- Joe 3:15 The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.
- Am 5:20 Is not the day of the Lord darkness, and not light, and gloom with no brightness in it?
- Am 8:9 “And on that day,” declares the Lord God, “I will make the sun go down at noon and darken the earth in broad daylight.
- Zep 1:15 A day of wrath is that day, a day of distress and anguish, a day of ruin and devastation, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
- Mt 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
- Ac 2:20 the sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.
- Re 6:12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,
- Re 6:13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.
- Re 8:12 The fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of their light might be darkened, and a third of the day might be kept from shining, and likewise a third of the night.