Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 24:15 in English Standard Version
"“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),"
- Da 9:22 He made me understand, speaking with me and saying, “O Daniel, I have now come out to give you insight and understanding.
- Da 9:25 Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time.
- Da 9:27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”
- Da 11:31 Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.
- Da 12:11 And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.
- Joh 11:48 If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation.”
- Ac 6:13 and they set up false witnesses who said, “This man never ceases to speak words against this holy place and the law,
- Ac 21:28 crying out, “Men of Israel, help! This is the man who is teaching everyone everywhere against the people and the law and this place. Moreover, he even brought Greeks into the temple and has defiled this holy place.”
- Re 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.