Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 1:22 in English Standard Version
"All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:"
- Mt 2:15 and remained there until the death of Herod. This was to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet, “Out of Egypt I called my son.”
- Mt 2:23 And he went and lived in a city called Nazareth, so that what was spoken by the prophets might be fulfilled, that he would be called a Nazarene.
- Mt 4:14 so that what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah might be fulfilled:
- Mt 21:4 This took place to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet, saying,
- Mt 26:56 But all this has taken place that the Scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled.” Then all the disciples left him and fled.
- Mr 14:49 Day after day I was with you in the temple teaching, and you did not seize me. But let the Scriptures be fulfilled.”
- Joh 19:36 For these things took place that the Scripture might be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken.”