Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 19:1 in English Standard Version
"Now when Jesus had finished these sayings, he went away from Galilee and entered the region of Judea beyond the Jordan."
- Mt 4:25 And great crowds followed him from Galilee and the Decapolis, and from Jerusalem and Judea, and from beyond the Jordan.
- Mt 17:24 When they came to Capernaum, the collectors of the two-drachma tax went up to Peter and said, “Does your teacher not pay the tax?”
- Mt 19:1 Now when Jesus had finished these sayings, he went away from Galilee and entered the region of Judea beyond the Jordan.
- Mr 10:1 And he left there and went to the region of Judea and beyond the Jordan, and crowds gathered to him again. And again, as was his custom, he taught them.
- Lu 9:51 When the days drew near for him to be taken up, he set his face to go to Jerusalem.
- Lu 17:11 On the way to Jerusalem he was passing along between Samaria and Galilee.
- Joh 10:40 He went away again across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing at first, and there he remained.