Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 18:3 in English Standard Version
"and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
- Ps 131:2 But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me.
- Mt 5:19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
- Mt 19:14 but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
- Mr 10:15 Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”
- Lu 18:17 Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”
- Lu 22:32 but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.”
- 1Co 14:20 Brothers, do not be children in your thinking. Be infants in evil, but in your thinking be mature.
- 1Pe 2:2 Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation—