Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 18:28 in English Standard Version
"But when that same servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii, and seizing him, he began to choke him, saying, ‘Pay what you owe.’"
- Mt 20:2 After agreeing with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
- Mt 22:19 Show me the coin for the tax.” And they brought him a denarius.
- Mr 6:37 But he answered them, “You give them something to eat.” And they said to him, “Shall we go and buy two hundred denarii worth of bread and give it to them to eat?”
- Mr 14:5 For this ointment could have been sold for more than three hundred denarii and given to the poor.” And they scolded her.
- Lu 7:41 “A certain moneylender had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty.
- Lu 10:35 And the next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, ‘Take care of him, and whatever more you spend, I will repay you when I come back.’
- Joh 6:7 Philip answered him, “Two hundred denarii worth of bread would not be enough for each of them to get a little.”