Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 18:17 in English Standard Version
"If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector."
- Mt 5:46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
- Ro 16:17 I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.
- 1Co 5:4 When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
- 1Co 5:9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people—
- 1Co 6:1 When one of you has a grievance against another, does he dare go to law before the unrighteous instead of the saints?
- 2Th 3:6 Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us.
- 2Th 3:14 If anyone does not obey what we say in this letter, take note of that person, and have nothing to do with him, that he may be ashamed.
- 2Jo 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,