Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 18:16 in English Standard Version
"But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses."
- Nu 35:30 “If anyone kills a person, the murderer shall be put to death on the evidence of witnesses. But no person shall be put to death on the testimony of one witness.
- De 19:15 “A single witness shall not suffice against a person for any crime or for any wrong in connection with any offense that he has committed. Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established.
- Joh 8:17 In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true.
- 2Co 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.
- 1Ti 5:19 Do not admit a charge against an elder except on the evidence of two or three witnesses.
- Heb 10:28 Anyone who has set aside the law of Moses dies without mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses.