Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 18:15 in English Standard Version
"“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother."
- Le 19:17 “You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him.
- Lu 17:3 Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him,
- 1Co 9:19 For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them.
- 2Th 3:15 Do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother.
- Tit 3:10 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him,
- Jas 5:19 My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back,
- 1Pe 3:1 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives,