Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 15:36 in English Standard Version
"he took the seven loaves and the fish, and having given thanks he broke them and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds."
- Mt 26:27 And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you,
- Mr 14:23 And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it.
- Lu 22:17 And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he said, “Take this, and divide it among yourselves.
- Lu 22:19 And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”
- Joh 6:11 Jesus then took the loaves, and when he had given thanks, he distributed them to those who were seated. So also the fish, as much as they wanted.
- Joh 6:23 Other boats from Tiberias came near the place where they had eaten the bread after the Lord had given thanks.
- Ac 27:35 And when he had said these things, he took bread, and giving thanks to God in the presence of all he broke it and began to eat.
- Ro 14:6 The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. The one who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God, while the one who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God.
- 1Co 10:30 If I partake with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of that for which I give thanks?
- 1Co 11:24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, “This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”
- 1Co 14:16 Otherwise, if you give thanks with your spirit, how can anyone in the position of an outsider say “Amen” to your thanksgiving when he does not know what you are saying?
- 1Ti 4:3 who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.