Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 14:23 in English Standard Version
"And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone,"
- Mr 1:35 And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed.
- Mr 13:35 Therefore stay awake—for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning—
- Lu 5:16 But he would withdraw to desolate places and pray.
- Lu 6:12 In these days he went out to the mountain to pray, and all night he continued in prayer to God.
- Lu 9:28 Now about eight days after these sayings he took with him Peter and John and James and went up on the mountain to pray.