Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 10:5 in English Standard Version
"These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans,"
- 2Ki 17:24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, Cuthah, Avva, Hamath, and Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the people of Israel. And they took possession of Samaria and lived in its cities.
- Ezr 4:10 and the rest of the nations whom the great and noble Osnappar deported and settled in the cities of Samaria and in the rest of the province Beyond the River.
- Mt 10:1 And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction.
- Lu 9:52 And he sent messengers ahead of him, who went and entered a village of the Samaritans, to make preparations for him.
- Lu 10:33 But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was, and when he saw him, he had compassion.
- Lu 17:16 and he fell on his face at Jesus’ feet, giving him thanks. Now he was a Samaritan.
- Joh 4:9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “How is it that you, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a woman of Samaria?” (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.)
- Joh 4:39 Many Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me all that I ever did.”
- Joh 8:48 The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?”
- Ac 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
- Ac 8:25 Now when they had testified and spoken the word of the Lord, they returned to Jerusalem, preaching the gospel to many villages of the Samaritans.