Explore similar Bible verses on Matthew 10:23 in English Standard Version
"When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next, for truly, I say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."
- Mt 12:15 Jesus, aware of this, withdrew from there. And many followed him, and he healed them all
- Mt 16:28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”
- Mt 23:34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town,
- Ac 8:1 And Saul approved of his execution. And there arose on that day a great persecution against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles.
- Ac 9:25 but his disciples took him by night and let him down through an opening in the wall, lowering him in a basket.
- Ac 9:30 And when the brothers learned this, they brought him down to Caesarea and sent him off to Tarsus.
- Ac 14:6 they learned of it and fled to Lystra and Derbe, cities of Lycaonia, and to the surrounding country,
- Ac 17:10 The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived they went into the Jewish synagogue.
- Ac 17:14 Then the brothers immediately sent Paul off on his way to the sea, but Silas and Timothy remained there.