Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 4:12 in English Standard Version
"so that “‘they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand, lest they should turn and be forgiven.’”"
- De 29:4 But to this day the Lord has not given you a heart to understand or eyes to see or ears to hear.
- Isa 6:9 And he said, “Go, and say to this people: “‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’
- Isa 42:19 Who is blind but my servant, or deaf as my messenger whom I send? Who is blind as my dedicated one, or blind as the servant of the Lord?
- Jer 5:21 “Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes, but see not, who have ears, but hear not.
- Eze 12:2 “Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, who have eyes to see, but see not, who have ears to hear, but hear not, for they are a rebellious house.
- Lu 22:32 but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.”
- Ro 11:8 as it is written, “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day.”
- 2Co 3:14 But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
- 2Co 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.