Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 16:5 in English Standard Version
"And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, dressed in a white robe, and they were alarmed."
- Da 7:9 “As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.
- Mr 9:3 and his clothes became radiant, intensely white, as no one on earth could bleach them.
- Mr 9:15 And immediately all the crowd, when they saw him, were greatly amazed and ran up to him and greeted him.
- Joh 20:11 But Mary stood weeping outside the tomb, and as she wept she stooped to look into the tomb.
- Joh 20:12 And she saw two angels in white, sitting where the body of Jesus had lain, one at the head and one at the feet.
- Ac 1:10 And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes,
- Re 6:11 Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.
- Re 7:9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,