Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 16:19 in English Standard Version
"So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God."
- Mt 22:44 “‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand, until I put your enemies under your feet”’?
- Lu 9:51 When the days drew near for him to be taken up, he set his face to go to Jerusalem.
- Lu 24:51 While he blessed them, he parted from them and was carried up into heaven.
- Joh 6:62 Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?
- Joh 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
- Ac 1:2 until the day when he was taken up, after he had given commands through the Holy Spirit to the apostles whom he had chosen.
- Ac 1:3 He presented himself alive to them after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God.
- Ac 2:33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.
- Ac 7:55 But he, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.
- Ro 8:34 Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.
- Eph 1:20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
- Eph 4:8 Therefore it says, “When he ascended on high he led a host of captives, and he gave gifts to men.”
- Col 3:1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
- 1Ti 3:16 Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.
- Heb 1:3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
- Heb 4:14 Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
- Heb 8:1 Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,
- Heb 10:12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,
- Heb 12:2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
- 1Pe 3:22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him.
- Re 3:21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.