Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 16:16 in English Standard Version
"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
- Mr 16:11 But when they heard that he was alive and had been seen by her, they would not believe it.
- Lu 24:11 but these words seemed to them an idle tale, and they did not believe them.
- Lu 24:41 And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, he said to them, “Have you anything here to eat?”
- Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
- Joh 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
- Ac 16:31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
- Ac 28:24 And some were convinced by what he said, but others disbelieved.
- Ro 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- 2Th 2:12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- 1Pe 2:7 So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”
- 1Pe 3:21 Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,