Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 16:14 in English Standard Version
"Afterward he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and he rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who saw him after he had risen."
- Mr 10:5 And Jesus said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart he wrote you this commandment.
- Mr 16:11 But when they heard that he was alive and had been seen by her, they would not believe it.
- Mr 16:12 After these things he appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country.
- Mr 16:13 And they went back and told the rest, but they did not believe them.
- Lu 24:36 As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, “Peace to you!”
- Lu 24:41 And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, he said to them, “Have you anything here to eat?”
- 1Co 15:5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.