Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 16:1 in English Standard Version
"When the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, so that they might go and anoint him."
- Mt 28:1 Now after the Sabbath, toward the dawn of the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to see the tomb.
- Mr 1:32 That evening at sundown they brought to him all who were sick or oppressed by demons.
- Mr 15:40 There were also women looking on from a distance, among whom were Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the younger and of Joses, and Salome.
- Lu 23:56 Then they returned and prepared spices and ointments. On the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment.
- Lu 24:1 But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they went to the tomb, taking the spices they had prepared.
- Joh 19:39 Nicodemus also, who earlier had come to Jesus by night, came bringing a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about seventy-five pounds in weight.
- Joh 20:1 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.