Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 14:58 in English Standard Version
"“We heard him say, ‘I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and in three days I will build another, not made with hands.’”"
- Mr 15:29 And those who passed by derided him, wagging their heads and saying, “Aha! You who would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days,
- Joh 2:19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
- Ac 6:14 for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and will change the customs that Moses delivered to us.”
- Ac 7:48 Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says,
- Ac 17:24 The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man,
- 2Co 5:1 For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
- Heb 9:11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation)
- Heb 9:24 For Christ has entered, not into holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true things, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God on our behalf.