Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 14:54 in English Standard Version
"And Peter had followed him at a distance, right into the courtyard of the high priest. And he was sitting with the guards and warming himself at the fire."
- Mt 26:3 Then the chief priests and the elders of the people gathered in the palace of the high priest, whose name was Caiaphas,
- Mr 14:53 And they led Jesus to the high priest. And all the chief priests and the elders and the scribes came together.
- Mr 14:67 and seeing Peter warming himself, she looked at him and said, “You also were with the Nazarene, Jesus.”
- Mr 14:68 But he denied it, saying, “I neither know nor understand what you mean.” And he went out into the gateway and the rooster crowed.
- Joh 7:32 The Pharisees heard the crowd muttering these things about him, and the chief priests and Pharisees sent officers to arrest him.
- Joh 18:3 So Judas, having procured a band of soldiers and some officers from the chief priests and the Pharisees, went there with lanterns and torches and weapons.
- Joh 18:15 Simon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another disciple. Since that disciple was known to the high priest, he entered with Jesus into the courtyard of the high priest,
- Joh 18:18 Now the servants and officers had made a charcoal fire, because it was cold, and they were standing and warming themselves. Peter also was with them, standing and warming himself.