Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 14:49 in English Standard Version
"Day after day I was with you in the temple teaching, and you did not seize me. But let the Scriptures be fulfilled.”"
- Mt 1:22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:
- Mt 4:23 And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people.
- Mt 21:23 And when he entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him as he was teaching, and said, “By what authority are you doing these things, and who gave you this authority?”
- Mr 14:21 For the Son of Man goes as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born.”
- Lu 2:46 After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions.
- Joh 8:2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them.
- Joh 18:20 Jesus answered him, “I have spoken openly to the world. I have always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where all Jews come together. I have said nothing in secret.