Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 14:35 in English Standard Version
"And going a little farther, he fell on the ground and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him."
- Mr 14:41 And he came the third time and said to them, “Are you still sleeping and taking your rest? It is enough; the hour has come. The Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
- Lu 22:53 When I was with you day after day in the temple, you did not lay hands on me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.”
- Joh 12:23 And Jesus answered them, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.
- Joh 12:27 “Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? But for this purpose I have come to this hour.
- Joh 13:1 Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.
- Joh 16:4 But I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told them to you. “I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you.
- Joh 17:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you,
- Heb 5:7 In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.