Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 14:3 in English Standard Version
"And while he was at Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he was reclining at table, a woman came with an alabaster flask of ointment of pure nard, very costly, and she broke the flask and poured it over his head."
- Mt 21:17 And leaving them, he went out of the city to Bethany and lodged there.
- Mt 26:6 Now when Jesus was at Bethany in the house of Simon the leper,
- Lu 7:37 And behold, a woman of the city, who was a sinner, when she learned that he was reclining at table in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster flask of ointment,
- Joh 11:18 Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles off,
- Joh 12:1 Six days before the Passover, Jesus therefore came to Bethany, where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had raised from the dead.