Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 12:9 in English Standard Version
"What will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the tenants and give the vineyard to others."
- Mt 8:11 I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven,
- Mt 21:43 Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits.
- Mt 24:50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know
- Mt 25:19 Now after a long time the master of those servants came and settled accounts with them.
- Lu 19:27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
- Ac 13:46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly, saying, “It was necessary that the word of God be spoken first to you. Since you thrust it aside and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles.
- Ac 18:6 And when they opposed and reviled him, he shook out his garments and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”
- Ac 28:28 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”