Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 12:29 in English Standard Version
"Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one."
- De 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
- Mt 19:17 And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”
- Mt 23:9 And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
- Lu 10:27 And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
- Ro 3:30 since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith.
- 1Co 8:4 Therefore, as to the eating of food offered to idols, we know that “an idol has no real existence,” and that “there is no God but one.”
- 1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
- Ga 3:20 Now an intermediary implies more than one, but God is one.
- Eph 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
- 1Ti 1:17 To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
- 1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
- Jas 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
- Jas 4:12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
- Jud 1:25 to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.