Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 12:12 in English Standard Version
"And they were seeking to arrest him but feared the people, for they perceived that he had told the parable against them. So they left him and went away."
- Mt 22:22 When they heard it, they marveled. And they left him and went away.
- Mt 26:4 and plotted together in order to arrest Jesus by stealth and kill him.
- Mr 11:18 And the chief priests and the scribes heard it and were seeking a way to destroy him, for they feared him, because all the crowd was astonished at his teaching.
- Mr 11:32 But shall we say, ‘From man’?”—they were afraid of the people, for they all held that John really was a prophet.
- Lu 19:47 And he was teaching daily in the temple. The chief priests and the scribes and the principal men of the people were seeking to destroy him,
- Joh 7:25 Some of the people of Jerusalem therefore said, “Is not this the man whom they seek to kill?
- Joh 7:30 So they were seeking to arrest him, but no one laid a hand on him, because his hour had not yet come.
- Joh 7:44 Some of them wanted to arrest him, but no one laid hands on him.