Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 10:45 in English Standard Version
"For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”"
- Isa 53:10 Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him; he has put him to grief; when his soul makes an offering for guilt, he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days; the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
- Isa 53:11 Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous, and he shall bear their iniquities.
- Da 9:26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.
- Mr 14:24 And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.
- Joh 10:15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
- Joh 11:51 He did not say this of his own accord, but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation,
- Joh 13:4 rose from supper. He laid aside his outer garments, and taking a towel, tied it around his waist.
- Joh 13:13 You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am.
- Ro 4:25 who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.
- Ro 5:15 But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man’s trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many.
- 2Co 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.
- Ga 1:4 who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
- Ga 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Php 2:7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.
- 1Ti 2:6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.
- Tit 2:14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.
- Heb 2:10 For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering.
- Heb 9:28 so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.
- 1Pe 1:18 knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold,
- Re 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation,