Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 10:24 in English Standard Version
"And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God!"
- Job 31:24 “If I have made gold my trust or called fine gold my confidence,
- Ps 49:6 those who trust in their wealth and boast of the abundance of their riches?
- Ps 52:7 “See the man who would not make God his refuge, but trusted in the abundance of his riches and sought refuge in his own destruction!”
- Pr 11:28 Whoever trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous will flourish like a green leaf.
- Mr 2:5 And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”
- Mr 10:23 And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!”
- Mr 10:32 And they were on the road, going up to Jerusalem, and Jesus was walking ahead of them. And they were amazed, and those who followed were afraid. And taking the twelve again, he began to tell them what was to happen to him,
- Joh 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. You will seek me, and just as I said to the Jews, so now I also say to you, ‘Where I am going you cannot come.’
- Joh 21:5 Jesus said to them, “Children, do you have any fish?” They answered him, “No.”
- 1Ti 6:17 As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.