Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 10:21 in English Standard Version
"And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”"
- Mt 6:19 “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal,
- Mr 3:5 And he looked around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, and said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was restored.
- Mr 10:27 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”
- Lu 12:33 Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys.
- Lu 16:9 And I tell you, make friends for yourselves by means of unrighteous wealth, so that when it fails they may receive you into the eternal dwellings.
- Lu 19:8 And Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, “Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor. And if I have defrauded anyone of anything, I restore it fourfold.”
- Lu 22:61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. And Peter remembered the saying of the Lord, how he had said to him, “Before the rooster crows today, you will deny me three times.”
- Joh 1:42 He brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said, “You are Simon the son of John. You shall be called Cephas” (which means Peter).
- Joh 11:5 Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus.
- Joh 13:23 One of his disciples, whom Jesus loved, was reclining at table at Jesus’ side,
- Ac 2:45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need.
- Ac 4:34 There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold
- 1Ti 6:18 They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share,