Explore similar Bible verses on Mark 10:1 in English Standard Version
"And he left there and went to the region of Judea and beyond the Jordan, and crowds gathered to him again. And again, as was his custom, he taught them."
- Mt 4:25 And great crowds followed him from Galilee and the Decapolis, and from Jerusalem and Judea, and from beyond the Jordan.
- Mt 19:1 Now when Jesus had finished these sayings, he went away from Galilee and entered the region of Judea beyond the Jordan.
- Lu 9:51 When the days drew near for him to be taken up, he set his face to go to Jerusalem.
- Lu 17:11 On the way to Jerusalem he was passing along between Samaria and Galilee.
- Joh 10:40 He went away again across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing at first, and there he remained.