Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 8:52 in English Standard Version
"And all were weeping and mourning for her, but he said, “Do not weep, for she is not dead but sleeping.”"
- Mt 11:17 “‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’
- Lu 7:13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her and said to her, “Do not weep.”
- Lu 23:27 And there followed him a great multitude of the people and of women who were mourning and lamenting for him.
- Joh 11:4 But when Jesus heard it he said, “This illness does not lead to death. It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”
- Joh 11:11 After saying these things, he said to them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I go to awaken him.”
- Ac 20:10 But Paul went down and bent over him, and taking him in his arms, said, “Do not be alarmed, for his life is in him.”