Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 8:28 in English Standard Version
"When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell down before him and said with a loud voice, “What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, do not torment me.”"
- Ge 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. (He was priest of God Most High.)
- Nu 24:16 the oracle of him who hears the words of God, and knows the knowledge of the Most High, who sees the vision of the Almighty, falling down with his eyes uncovered:
- Ps 57:2 I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me.
- Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’
- Da 3:26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the door of the burning fiery furnace; he declared, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out, and come here!” Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out from the fire.
- Mt 14:33 And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
- Mr 1:23 And immediately there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit. And he cried out,
- Mr 1:26 And the unclean spirit, convulsing him and crying out with a loud voice, came out of him.
- Lu 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David,
- Lu 4:3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.”
- Lu 4:9 And he took him to Jerusalem and set him on the pinnacle of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down from here,
- Lu 4:33 And in the synagogue there was a man who had the spirit of an unclean demon, and he cried out with a loud voice,
- Lu 6:35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.
- Ac 8:7 For unclean spirits, crying out with a loud voice, came out of many who had them, and many who were paralyzed or lame were healed.
- Ac 16:17 She followed Paul and us, crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.”