Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 6:13 in English Standard Version
"And when day came, he called his disciples and chose from them twelve, whom he named apostles:"
- Mt 10:1 And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction.
- Mt 10:2 The names of the twelve apostles are these: first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
- Mr 3:13 And he went up on the mountain and called to him those whom he desired, and they came to him.
- Mr 3:16 He appointed the twelve: Simon (to whom he gave the name Peter);
- Mr 6:7 And he called the twelve and began to send them out two by two, and gave them authority over the unclean spirits.
- Mr 6:30 The apostles returned to Jesus and told him all that they had done and taught.
- Lu 6:13 And when day came, he called his disciples and chose from them twelve, whom he named apostles:
- Lu 9:1 And he called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases,
- Joh 13:18 I am not speaking of all of you; I know whom I have chosen. But the Scripture will be fulfilled, ‘He who ate my bread has lifted his heel against me.’
- Ac 1:13 And when they had entered, they went up to the upper room, where they were staying, Peter and John and James and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot and Judas the son of James.