Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 6:10 in English Standard Version
"And after looking around at them all he said to him, “Stretch out your hand.” And he did so, and his hand was restored."
- 1Ki 13:4 And when the king heard the saying of the man of God, which he cried against the altar at Bethel, Jeroboam stretched out his hand from the altar, saying, “Seize him.” And his hand, which he stretched out against him, dried up, so that he could not draw it back to himself.
- Mr 3:34 And looking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers!
- Mr 5:32 And he looked around to see who had done it.
- Mr 10:21 And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
- Mr 10:23 And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!”