Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 5:33 in English Standard Version
"And they said to him, “The disciples of John fast often and offer prayers, and so do the disciples of the Pharisees, but yours eat and drink.”"
- Mt 11:2 Now when John heard in prison about the deeds of the Christ, he sent word by his disciples
- Mt 14:12 And his disciples came and took the body and buried it, and they went and told Jesus.
- Lu 2:37 and then as a widow until she was eighty-four. She did not depart from the temple, worshiping with fasting and prayer night and day.
- Lu 11:1 Now Jesus was praying in a certain place, and when he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.”
- Lu 18:12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’
- Joh 1:35 The next day again John was standing with two of his disciples,
- Joh 3:25 Now a discussion arose between some of John’s disciples and a Jew over purification.
- Joh 4:1 Now when Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus was making and baptizing more disciples than John
- Ac 18:25 He had been instructed in the way of the Lord. And being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things concerning Jesus, though he knew only the baptism of John.
- Ac 19:3 And he said, “Into what then were you baptized?” They said, “Into John’s baptism.”