Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 5:19 in English Standard Version
"but finding no way to bring him in, because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and let him down with his bed through the tiles into the midst before Jesus."
- De 22:8 “When you build a new house, you shall make a parapet for your roof, that you may not bring the guilt of blood upon your house, if anyone should fall from it.
- 1Sa 9:25 And when they came down from the high place into the city, a bed was spread for Saul on the roof, and he lay down to sleep.
- Ne 8:16 So the people went out and brought them and made booths for themselves, each on his roof, and in their courts and in the courts of the house of God, and in the square at the Water Gate and in the square at the Gate of Ephraim.
- Mt 10:27 What I tell you in the dark, say in the light, and what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.
- Mt 24:17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house,
- Mr 2:4 And when they could not get near him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above him, and when they had made an opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay.
- Ac 10:9 The next day, as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the housetop about the sixth hour to pray.