Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 5:1 in English Standard Version
"On one occasion, while the crowd was pressing in on him to hear the word of God, he was standing by the lake of Gennesaret,"
- Nu 34:11 And the border shall go down from Shepham to Riblah on the east side of Ain. And the border shall go down and reach to the shoulder of the Sea of Chinnereth on the east.
- De 3:17 the Arabah also, with the Jordan as the border, from Chinnereth as far as the Sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, under the slopes of Pisgah on the east.
- Jos 12:3 and the Arabah to the Sea of Chinneroth eastward, and in the direction of Beth-jeshimoth, to the Sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, southward to the foot of the slopes of Pisgah;
- Mt 14:34 And when they had crossed over, they came to land at Gennesaret.
- Joh 6:1 After this Jesus went away to the other side of the Sea of Galilee, which is the Sea of Tiberias.